CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2008년 3월 11일 화요일

Entry #3: What quality would you like to have as a Greek god or goddess?










If I can have any Greek god or goddess' ability, I would like to have a flying ability, like that of Hermes. It is not really Hermes' ability that I want because it is his shoes that enable him to fly, but he owns the shoes, so I will just say I want his abilities. Because it is the shoes that enable him to fly, I would not change in physical way if I can fly like Hermes. I want to have a flying ability because I think it would feel good to fly in the air. I would go out and fly whenever I feel sad and depressed, and that would make me feel better. Also, I think flying ability can be really convenient. I can get to places faster and easier, and that is going to save me a lot of time. One of many other reasons I want to have the ability to fly is because flying ability is the least dangerous quality to have. For example, if I get an ability that is related to strength, like super strength or lightning bolts to throw, people might come to me to use me for bad deeds, and people around me could get dangerous, just like old animation movies. But the main reason I want the flying ability is: IT'S COOL~!!!

0 개의 댓글: