CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2008년 2월 17일 일요일

1st Post on my First Book: 1984

Okay, so the first book I’m reading is 1984. The climax of this book is when the main characters of this book, Winston Smithy and Julia, get caught by a Thought Police, Mr. Carrington, who they thought was trustworthy, for committing a thought crime. Winston and Julia were sleeping when the Police arrested them.
This event made me think that this world is full of mistrust and risks. I kind of feel sorry for Winston and Julia for getting betrayed by somebody who they trusted.

1 개의 댓글:

Sophia Lee :

First comment on this post! It was also really shocking for me when they got caught by Mr. Carrington! He acted so friendly... Winston trusted so much! I also agree that getting caught by thought police, Mr. Carrington, is the climax. From this part my heart was pounding fast. I got so worried how they would be afterwards... (Did you wrote Smith"y" in purpose? Just curious...)
Nice work!